Week One Comment

Hello Yi, I think you had a great example of learning bias. I believe your experience relates heavily to what I had to say about one experience being categorized in knowledge levels.  I also very much related to your comment regarding sticking to past knowledge. I was guilty of doing the same in high school. I also found the Khan Academy and the Effectiveness of Science Videos.

Lastly, I found we both chose the category of constructivism. I too find myself searching for answers od concepts with each interaction I have in the real world. I believe it helps us grasp a deeper meaning of the content we are learning. It was lovely to read your post. 

Hello Leslie,  I believe your post had some very good points, similar to Yi’s I could relate to when to share about your experiences in biology class and how it proved that you were a constructivist view. I agree that the way your teacher chose to introduce you to those new concepts. Thank you for sharing this story, it was great to get your perspective!